“I am still doing my music obviously; I go to shows. Also, it is not only Yoruba who are land speculators(Omo Onile) in Lagos. I collect my entitlements too, I sell lands. It does not matter that I am from Delta. Was I born in Delta? I was born and bred here, so I have the right to collect entitlement. I have lived in Lagos all my life,” he said.
“It is not true that I quit music out of frustration. It can never be so. When I was growing up in Ajegunle, I became used to gossips. I cannot be moved by dirty talks because I have been hearing it all my life, especially when my music was famous. I am not the only artiste that has gone silent over the years; we have many but I am not willing to mention names.
“If they said I left music out of frustration, they should describe frustration. If I was frustrated out of music, I would tell people myself,” the ‘Notice me’ crooner reaffirmed.
No comments:
Post a Comment