The America president Donald Trump on October 9th wrote a letter to his Turkish counterpart Mr Erdogan, Trump advise him to listen to voices of reason and stop the attack on the Kurdish in Syria or face the consequences of his action.
“You don’t want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and I don’t want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will,” Trump warned. “I’ve already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.”
“History will look upon you favourably if you get this done the right and humane way,” Mr Trump said in the letter first published by Fox News. “It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don’t happen.”
Mr Trump said a “great deal” could be achieved if he negotiated with the head of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces, Mazloum Abdi, whom Turkey considered a “terrorist” for his reported ties to PKK militants in Turkey.
“Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool,” Mr Trump said, adding: “I will call you later.”
Erdogan
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/dont-be-a-tough-guy-or-a-fool-trump-warns-erdogan/
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/dont-be-a-tough-guy-or-a-fool-trump-warns-erdogan/
Erdogan
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/dont-be-a-tough-guy-or-a-fool-trump-warns-erdogan/
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/dont-be-a-tough-guy-or-a-fool-trump-warns-erdogan/

No comments:
Post a Comment