Friday, 30 September 2016

Read how police arrested a man that kidnapped his niece.

The Police in Lagos State has arrested a Ghanaian recognized as Enyolam Believe, for purportedly kidnapped her niece in the Ikotun range of the state.

The Punch reports that a police source, who might not need his name specified, expressed that "the suspect and the young lady's mom are sisters. Accept, be that as it may, intrigued with her companion, Aigbomiam, to steal the young lady so she could profit from the mother."


The suspect schemed with her companion, Agatha Aigbomiam, to carry out the wrongdoing last Tuesday.

They admitted to the wrongdoing while being paraded before columnists at the police order central station in Ikeja yesterday.

The 8-year-old youngster was stole on her approach to class and taken to Ogun State by Aigbomiam.

It was accounted for that the young lady shouted out boisterously to draw the consideration of occupants which prompted the capture of the two suspects.

The police source included that the 43-year-old Believe and the mother of the young lady had looked for the kid, including reporting an instance of missing individual at a police headquarters.

The source included, "Their arrangement was that the companion would abduct the kid and conceal her some place in Ogun State, while she would arrange the payment with the mother on the telephone.

"At the point when the young lady disappeared, the young lady's mom called her and they both looked for the young lady. She even proposed that they ought to report the case to the police. The mother never suspected that she was behind the hijack."

He said the captured young lady brought alert while up in imprisonment, yelling that Aigbomiam was not her mom and called for assistance from some Ogun inhabitants, who went to her guide.

The matter was said to have been accounted for to a group pioneer, who brought in the police.

As indicated by the police source, "When the police found that Aigbomiam was not the only one in the wrongdoing and she was accepting calls from Believe, they chose to play along. They requesting that her welcome Believe to Ogun State.

"It was the point at which she arrived that the police captured her.

"The case was along these lines exchanged to Lagos State where the offense was conferred. That was the place the mother of the young lady saw that her own particular sister was behind her trial."

Accept advised newsmen that her arrangement was to make N30,000 from the abduct, which she required for a business.

She said, "I have my own particular kids. I required cash gravely that time and I considered diverse thoughts, which didn't work.

"Along these lines, I chose to seize my sister's little girl and interest N30,000 pay-off from her. I included my companion since I would not like to be the one to take the young lady from school. I don't recognize what came over me."

Additionally, Aigbomiam, a 42-year-old dealer from Ekpoma in Edo State, said Believe requesting that her hijack the casualty after she came back from a surgery in Benin.

"She said she needed to utilize the young lady to gather some cash from her sister. She just demonstrated to me the young lady's school and I hijacked her around 7.30am on Tuesday, while she was going to class.

"I took her to my relative's home in Ogun State. I was imbecilic for doing a wonder such as this."

The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said the suspects will be summoned in court toward the end of examination, while prompting guardians and watchmen to be cautious over their youngsters and wards

No comments: