Friday, 5 August 2016

Read how these boys were tricked into aiye confraternity.

Investigators joined to Area J Police Command, Elemoro, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos state have captured eight suspected cultists.

The associates are allegedly part with those that had been threatening Ikota Community.

In their admission, they said they were deceived into getting to be clique individuals and were started without wanting to at a birthday party.


They said they considered fleeing, yet let it out resembled fleeing from ones shadow.

They were captured by a group of policemen drove by Sergeant Etebi Enahoro, New Telegraph reports.

As indicated by Enahoro, "The suspects were captured after they professedly begun shooting sporadically on July 16, 2016, at Ilaje, Ajah, around 7pm.

The police sergeant said they went in regards to on two motorbikes, grabbing cash from individuals and shooting sporadically.

Six of them – Olayinka Agbeto 35, Kunle Odeyemi 29, Lekan Adekoya 26, Balogun Ahmed 22 and Ayobami Ahmed 20, were captured and taken to police headquarters, police found they and four other suspected clique individuals, Sylvester Bibra 34, otherwise known as Gardafi, Dare 27, otherwise known as Shokey and Michael Ojintan 20, prior captured, knew each other.

"They all had a place with the same Aiye confraternity," Enahoro included, taking note of that without further ado, the police are chasing for Ogbowon, Dammy, Segun Okondo, Lekan, Ijooba, Jungle, Bariga, Biggy, Idris, Jelili, Corner Stone, Lawal and others.

On how he was deceived and started, 20-year-old Ahmed said, "I had a place with Aiye confraternity. I was started at Ibadan. I was started by my sibling, Kehinde. He welcomed me to a birthday party.

"Also, I loved the way Kehinde used to act. However, I didn't let him know that I needed to wind up a clique part."

On his section, 34-year-old Bibra, said he was started by a companion.

He said, "A companion of mine welcomed me to a birthday party. Upon the arrival of the gathering, I met him at Ajah Roundabout. He made a call and a business transport, loaded with men, came to pick us. I thought they too were setting off to the gathering.

"In the wake of driving for some time, one of them abruptly drew out a dark band and blindfolded me. I was terrified. I thought they needed to execute me. The transport drove off once more. I began crying and beseeching them not to murder me.

"They requested me to quiets down. They said in the event that I cried, made a clamor or ask, they would shoot me, thus, they took me some place, pulled off my garments and began beating me. They later packaged me once more into the transport.

"When they expelled the blindfold from my eyes, they let me know I had turned into an individual from Aiye confraternity. I was irate with my companion. I didn't request it. Why did he do that to me?

"I would not like to take part in any of their operation, however I was told I would be executed in the event that I can't. In the event that you don't go for operation or coordinate with them after start, they would slaughter you. I can let you know that each one of us here, were deceived into turning into a religion part. It was never our desire."

The police sergeant expressed that examinations were on and endeavors are continuous to secure the escaping suspects

No comments: