Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Read how politicians, aid arm robbering by supplying guns.

 
One Muyideen Ibrahim, a suspected outfitted looter has admitted that he and his syndicate worked for lawmakers.

Ibrahim, a tricycle administrator prevalently known as Keke Napep, was captured by the Lagos State Police Command at the weekend nearby other burglary suspects that have been threatening the state.

Officers of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS Ikeja, captured him after a tip off.


The 29-year-old suspect uncovered amid his admission that a portion of the arms utilized by criminals were given to them by government officials amid crusades.

The suspect told Vanguard that he utilized his tricycle to pass on weapons for individuals from particular theft groups, who he said were likewise individuals from various confraternities.

As indicated by him, "I utilize my keke Marwa to pass on weapons for the pack.

"I am a political hooligan and not a criminal. I work amid decisions as it were.

"A large portion of the firearms were given to us by government officials.

"We get the firearms from some honorables at Onike. They pay us by the day's end, however some political hooligans wind up not taking the firearms back to the legislators. The vast majority of the hooligans are cultists.

"One of them (cultists) Dagbe Ahmed, stays with me, bBut I never knew he is an outfitted looter.

"I was captured in light of the fact that the police became more acquainted with that he stays with me.

"Dagbe and I work for various lawmakers. I don't battle or slaughter like them, I just work with my keke after races," Ibrahim expressed.

Affirming the capture, the state Commissioner of Police, CP, Fatai Owoseni, said different individuals from the group whose personalities he gave as Oshanleke and Sodiq Kashi, were still on the loose.

While guaranteeing that exertion was in advancement to capture them, the CP recorded things recuperated from the suspect.

He said, "Recuperated from him and five other associated individuals with his posses were some privately made guns and live cartridges.

"Characters of associated individuals with his group are; Ramonu Sanusi, Rilawanu Ayinde , Sodiq Olaide and Kazeem Idris," the CP included.

No comments: