Monday, 16 May 2016

Read how father had sex several times with her daughter.

The Ogun State Police Command at the weekend captured a business driver, Fatai Ogundele, for professedly assaulting his 14-year-old little girl, essentially distinguished as Titi.

The suspect supposedly beat up his little girl, a Junior Secondary School 2 student for denying him more sex.

Ogundele separated Titi's mom in 2006 and she (Titi) and her sister had been living with Ogundele's mom from that point forward until 2014 when he moved them to his home in the Alasia range of the state.

He professedly began taking part in waterway association with Titi around two years back, the Punch reports.


As per the report, fortunes ran out on Ogundele on May 6 when Titi raised the caution, drawing the consideration of neighbors when her dad professedly needed to attack her once more.

The neigbours reported the matter to the Onipanu Police Divison, prompting man's capture.

The beset casualty said her dad assaulted her at whatever point her stepmother was not at home, including that he had assaulted her on five events.

Titi said, "My sister and I lived with daddy, however she exited home at some point in 2014.

"That time, daddy called us and said our mom guided him to check the hair on our reproductive organs.

"We declined and called our mom on the phone. She said she didn't let him know anything of such. My sister fled home from that point forward and had not return.

"One day, he took me out, advising my stepmother that she needed to purchase books, packs and garments for me. I was extremely upbeat. In any case, he took me to his companion's home some place in Mushin and assaulted me there.

"I have never experienced it. He was the one that ravished me. After that time, he assaulted me four times in our home when my stepmother was not around.

"There was a period that he sneaked into where I was dozing in the night and assaulted me.

"In the morning of the day he was captured, I let him know that what he was doing was awful and that he ought to stop, however he didn't tune in.

"He beat me up when I didn't permit him to engage in sexual relations with me and that was the manner by which individuals thought about it."

On his part, Ogundele blamed Titi's case, saying, he just had intercourse with her once.

As indicated by him, "It is an untruth. I just laid down with her once. I have understood my misstep and I guarantee I won't make it once more."

Affirming the occurrence, the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, said Ogundele had been exchanged to the state police summon base camp in Abeokuta for further examination.

"The suspect was captured for assaulting his little girl.

"He is in police authority in Abeokuta for further examination and he will be charged to court on finish of examinations," the PPRO expressed.

No comments: