Friday, 4 March 2016

Read how Uche Secondus accused Amechi for his trail with EFCC.

 
Uche Secondus, the Deputy National Chairman of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, says previous Rivers state Governor, Rotimi Amaechi is behind his EFCC trial.

The PDP chieftain made this known on Thursday in Abuja while tending to newsmen.

He claimed that Amaechi had controlled the media to distort the argument against him.

"Against this foundation, it is most crippling that the certainties of the matter under scrutiny have been horribly distorted in the media, obviously under impelling by some political adversaries in the APC especially, a Minister from Rivers State.


He conceded that he got vehicles from Jide Omokore yet asserted he had no information of Omokore's dealings with NNPC.

He said, "I need to state completely that what I got from my companion, Jide Omokore were autos and transports supplied by a surely understood auto organization, Skymit Motors evidently from a credit office Mr. Omokore has with the organization.

"I don't have any information of the supposed exchange the examiners are affirming he had with NNPC.

Secondus further expressed that the decision All Progressives Congress, APC was out to embarrass pioneers of the PDP.

He said, "This is in accordance with the procedure of the decision gathering to cover up under the counter debasement battle to embarrass the authority of our Party.

"My prompt concern is the refusal of the crucial human rights, unnecessary physical imprisonment and the arranged negative media battle totally skewed against those being explored.

"I have been allowed safeguard under extremely stringent conditions following eight days in confinement.

"Following the EFCC did not build up any body of evidence against me, I locate my unnecessary confinement a reasonable instance of witch-chase and immaculate political abuse that has turned into a stock in exchange of the APC government.

"I will, be that as it may, restate my trust in the guideline of law and the significant foundations for the determination of this matter on its legitimacy in light of a legitimate concern for equity."

No comments: