
Mikel who cheered previous captain Ahmed Musa for venturing down, guaranteed to lead the group to more prominent statures.
"I thank all of you for coming here today and I say thank to Musa for being a great expert and it takes a man to do what he did and I thank the boss mentor for this open door and I guarantee to put forth a strong effort," Mikel told the media amid a public interview here in Kaduna on Tuesday.
"I won't disappoint all of you."
On his first assignment as new Eagles captain, Mikel said the Egyptians will be extreme.
"The amusement will be an extreme one, we know we need to win. We don't have to invest more energy considering Egypt," he said.
"We have to invest more energy in our strategies. We simply need to ensure we play to our qualities and win here furthermore in Egypt."
Mikel likewise believes the trio of Kelechi Iheanacho, Moses Simon and Alex Iwobi are the eventual fate of the group.
"The new arrangement of youthful players are the fate of the group and I adore the coordination of the players in the group.
No comments:
Post a Comment