THE Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, yesterday, release more of the last re-run election in Rivers State.
A synopsis of the outcome, in an announcement by the State Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mr Aniedi Ikoiwak, demonstrated that at the government body electorate level, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, won Port Harcourt 1, Port Harcourt voting demographic 2 , Obio/Akpor, and Abua Odua, Ahoada East. For the state bodies electorate, PDP won Port Harcourt body electorate II, Ahoada East I, Ahoada East II, Akuku Toru I, Emohua, Obio/Akpor I, Obio/Akpor II, ONELGA I and Omuma.
The All Progressives Congress, APC, won Akuku Toru II while the PDP competitor Tonye Alalibo was precluded. The APC likewise won Opobo, Nkoro state voting demographic along these lines making a sum of two so far caught by the gathering. The announcement said the appointive body was examining the re-run decisions in Degema state voting demographic.

No comments:
Post a Comment