Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose on Saturday blamed President Muhammadu Buhari for plotting to make Nigeria an Islamic country.
Fayose said this at the inter–denominational thanksgiving held in Port-Harcourt to praise the triumph of the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike after winning at the supreme court
.
Fayose affirmed that: "They have begun inconspicuous moves to make Nigeria an Islamic country, yet God will stop them. This was done in 1984, it fizzled, it would fall flat once more."
Buttressing his case, Fayose jested: "Why did five of them (state governors) go to Saudi Arabia to sit tight for our man there (alluding to President Buhari) on the off chance that they don't have plan?
"The plan is coming little, yet we will oppose it. Nigeria is a free country where we broadcast the name of Jesus Christ uninhibitedly, and we put stock in Allah for the individuals who are muslims. This country won't be taken for an Islamic country," Fayose said.
Saying he couldn't be threatened by the APC, Fayose expressed "I am not far away, I am in Ekiti. I am Ayo Fayose, Peter the stone, in the event that you hit me you will be in a bad position. In the event that I hit you, you will be stuck in an unfortunate situation."

No comments:
Post a Comment